10/27/15

Women Quotes About Friendship



“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”  Jane Austen

“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”  Helen Keller

“Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.”  Richelle Mead

“He must have known I'd want to leave you."
"No, he must have known you would always want to come back.”   J.K. Rowling

“If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky.”  S.E. Hinton

“Growing apart doesn't change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I'm glad for that.”   Ally Condie

“The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.”   Bette Midler

“If you have good friends, no matter how much life is sucking , they can make you laugh.”   P.C. Cast

“I don’t trust anybody. Not anybody. And the more that I care about someone, the more sure I am they’re going to get tired of me and take off.”   Rainbow Rowell

“The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.”   Barbara Kingsolver

“Best friends, no matter what they do or how much they hurt you, it only hurts as much as it does because they are your best friend. And none of us are perfect. Mistakes were made for best friends to forgive; it’s what makes being a best friend official.”   J.A. Redmerski