11/8/15

Friendship Quotes For Facebook


There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.

If friendship is your weakest point then ou are strongest person in the wolrd..

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself..

Good Friends are hard to find, are hard to fine, harder to leave, and impossible to forget..

A good friend remembers what we were and sees what we can be.


The fastest way to find out if someone is really your friend, is to tell them that you’re broke.

I don’t remember how we happened to meet each other. I don’t remember who got along with whom first.

All I can remember is all of us together… always.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart & can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Friends are like stars… you can’t always see them, but they are always there.

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.

Finding a true friend is like panning for gold. You have to sift through the fakes to find the real ones