11/1/15

Best friend quotes about work


“We cannot accomplish all that we need to do without working together.”  Bill Richardson

“Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.”   James Cash Penney

“We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.”   Leslie Knope

“When humans work, they frequently become unaware of their own body, their own senses, are surprised to find that their wrists ache or their backs are sore or their friend has left the building. It's as close to an out-of-body experience as can be achieved short of fifty volts, a circle of warding, a pigeon's claw cut from an albino female of purest white feathers, or a lot of mushrooms.”   Kate Griffin

“To be environmentally friendly, I’d ride my stationary bike to work. I hope my career works out, because it feels like I'm just spinning my wheels.”    Jarod Kintz

“It’s the people we hardly know, and not our closest friends, who will improve our lives most dramatically”    Meg Jay